Freebis for all! 🙂 If you need an old freebie I had that’s not posted, just email me.
This is a morph for Genesis 8 Female by j.cade, which allows Sakura to use the default G8F eyes, but also allows the Simple Eyes, which is part of Eyeballs for Sakura 8 (that I sell on Rendo) to work much smoother! This was posted in the forums at Daz, but j.cade gave me permission to host here, so it is not buried in the long thread.
From the original post:
This contains 2 morphs, both found under head>face>eyes>stylized edit: they are named Sakura Use Default eyes and Sakura Default Eyes Iris Oval
1st sticks the default eyes where they should be (I set it up all proper so it should be at a value of either 0, or 1 you shouldn’t need to set it at any intermediary values it will automatically blend with however strong you have Sakura)
2nd morph makes the iris shape oval, its optional, but gives a better look. Set it at what strength looks good to you.
There is one other thing you will probably want to do, but that I cannot share so you’ll have to do yourself:
To make the iris properly big you are going to need to set the limits of the iris size morph to something more than 100%
- click the gear to the left of the morph slider
- select “parameter settings” and set the max limit higher to something like 200
- now you can set the slider higher, but wait! the iris still seems to stop growing at 100% what is this?
- Iris Size is actually a controller morph that controls 2 secret hidden morphs rather than moving the mesh itself. We need to change the limits on a secret hidden morph as well; luckily this isn’t actually hard, in fact its actually pretty much the same thing we just did.
- make sure you have the normal Iris Size morph dialed in a bit (this will make it much easier to find the morph its secretly controlling)
- In th top left of the parameters tab click the properties (triangle and 4 lines) and make sure “Show Hidden Properties” is on
- in the top of where all the morphs are go to currently used, provided you don’t have a bunch of other morphs applied you should quickly find a greyed out morph called PHMEyesIrisSize_pos (alternatively you can just search for this directly)
- Do the same thing with the limits you did for the Iris size morph
- since you only adjusted the positive max for the iris size you only need to change the positive secret morph the other one you don’t need to worry about
- go to file>save as>support asset>save modified asset so these changes will be saved to the figure and you can continue dialing bigger eyes going forwards.
This is an old fix for Cookies Eyes that someone requested I repost.
This includes a script to save Text Note files for a Scene using DazStudio.
When run, it will:
1) Look for a file named “SCENE.duf.txt” (where SCENE = the currently opened Scene in Daz Studio)
2) Search for this file in the Content Directory, in a “Notes” folder, which must be pre-created. (see instructions)
3) If it finds the file, it will open it in your preferred text editor.
4) If it does not find the file, it will create it, and open it in your preferred text editor.
Once the text editor opens, read previous notes, make new notes, and don’t forget to save and close like any text file. They will be there next time you need them!
The script defaults to the Content directory at the top of the list in the Content Directory Manager (CDM). So, if you have a preference for the Notes directory, move that one to the top using the buttons on the side of the CDM. In the example below, I use my external drive for my main content lib, so had to move that up, when I installed the DS Beta, since it defaulted to the Documents one at the top.
Oh, and if you want it in the Scripts menu for easy access, like I have it below, just right-click it in the Content Library, and select “Create Custom Action…” and follow the directions.
This is a popular blindfold style, that I made. It is a prop, made for G3F. Feel free to use as desired!
UPDATED! – This is a simple geograft for G8F, that hides the body and encloses the neck. Basically, letting you use the head parented to other characters. The same can be done by hiding everything, but this makes it just a double-click away, and does not leave sharp edges and open holes 🙂 Made for Frankensteining at its best! 😉
Update (1/26/2018) – Made a smoother neck/head transition and fixed the data directory location. Let me know if any issues!
Instructions: Extract into your content directory, mathcing the folders. Load G8F and then load G8F_NoBody geograft. (Geograft is under People -> Genesis 8 Female -> Anatomy)
This is a preset for Haruka, a male character I made using Sakura. It does require 20% Dolly head, so if you don’t have that, the head will be small, and a little skeletal…you may need to increase the size (propagating head) and fill it out with another morph. It does also expect the Head and Body morphs for G8F.
Brows and lash settings are not included, just pick your favorite Sakura ones 🙂 Sample render here: LINK
He looks a little like Megamind when loaded on G8F default, LOL! In my renders, I use the Simple Eyes that come with my Sakura Eyes product at Daz.
Anyway, have fun!
If you have trouble loading with Sakura, try this process:
- Load the Sakura Character (so brows and lashes get loaded)
- Load G8F
- Set J.cades morph to G8F
- Fit simple eyes to G8F
- Hide G8F Eyes
- Dial in Sakura on G8F
- Unparent the lashes and brows from Sakura from #1
- Delete #1
- Fit Lashes and brows to G8F
That worked for me. You should now be able to also apply the Male character at that point.
This is a d-Former Preset for DazStudio, which will help to fit V4 Hairs on AD for G2F
Just open the zip and drag into your content directory.
The D-Form preset will be in: people\Genesis 2 Female\Anatomy\AD_for_G2F\Poses
- Load a V4 Hair
- Set Y-Trans = 1
- Set Z-Trans = 1.2
- Set Scale = 116%
- Doubel click the D-Form preset
This will add 4 d-forms to the hair, which should get it very close to fitting.
Depending on how some hairs are made, the hair may jump up, and need to be moved back down, after doing the above.
The d-formers may affect some hair negatively, like pigtails may get squished in the sides…feel free to play around with them after applying them
This is a fanart JPG texture for the V4 Bodysuit that I did to make a fanart Dva render. This was all hand made, based on just visual references from the Blizzard character Dva from Overwatch. Copyright and all rights reserved to Blizzard, of course. It’s not perfect, but then again, I did not want to make it exact…
Logo’s that go on the bodysuit are not included due to my fears of copyright, but of course, can be added in Photoshop or Gimp if you desire… SnowSultans seam guide is helpful when doing that: http://files.snowsultan.com/seams/v4bodysuit.gif (this image is the same size, so just layer and use it for reference)
For my render is first applied the R72 Leather White Shader found here: http://www.sharecg.com/v/42304/related/7/Material-and-Shader/R72-Natural-plain-leather-shaders-for-Daz-Studio-3
Then I applied this freebie JPG to the diffuse channel.
This is a simple script I made to quickly apply images to the Multiplane Cyclorama. Just select it, and run the script, and a file browser will appear to let you choose which image you want to apply. I find it nicer to browse images from folks like Hobobo in a Windows Explorer, versus Daz Studio icons.
This includes a neck morph to make it easier to parent the head to older figures, and a couples of Poses to auto-parent it to A3 and V4.
This is 5 Daz Studio face D-Formers for NearMe that I had posted a while back, and am re-posting on request.
This is an old Python script I made, when I used Poser, to use Casuals mcjTeleBlender stuff with Poser. I am not sure if it all still works, but someone requested I re-post, so here it is. The old instructions for use are here
Ear Morphs for Anime Doll for G2F
Extract to your content directory, and reload the figure. There are 5 ear morphs:
This contains 7 new male style morphs for “Anime Doll for Genesis 2 Female”.
In addition, is a brief tutorial of how to use the new male morphs freebie for “Anime Doll for Genesis 2 Female”.
Also, the tutorial walk through how to apply the male figure to Genesis 2 Male!
This is a brief tutorial of how to use the new Anime Doll for Genesis 2 Female on Genesis 3 Female. This tutorial covers the steps to use auto-fit to apply the figure to G3F, and some additional tips.
These are some new eye mats for Anime Doll for G2F
This is just a simple single morph to add to Anime Doll for G2F that you can adjust her top lashes longer. Enjoy!
This is a Daz Studio scene (duf) file, that contains a cute little anime chick. Enjoy!
Here is a link to download the PDF for making a V4 Clone for Dawn (more info HERE)
A transparency/opacity map for Mitsu Hair, so that the ends are pointed, for use with solid colors or toon shading
A simple face for Roe, requested by my son, to look like Kirby!