Just some notes for me to remember when using mcJTeleBlender in Daz Studio:
– If you use a smoothing modifier, make sure to turn “Interactive Update”on
– Eyesurface and Tear can go full Transparent BSDF/White (to fix this from the DAZ side, apply a black image to Opacity instead)
– Cornea can go with the below for a nice reflection
– If clothes don’t turn out (maybe black), or are shiny, check to see if a Glossy node is blended at the end. Disconnect if needed
– Too shiny metal, edit or disconnect glossy node at the end
– Opacity=0 does not mean that it will not show in Blender, you may need to remove shaders and add a transparent BSDF/White node (to fix this from the DAZ side, apply a black image to Opacity instead)
– In Blender, CTRL-O (zero on NUM-PAD) sets the current selected object to camera, then you can Lock the Camera to View (from side menu that drags out) to position cameras or lights, etc.